Are you interested in bees and would you like to work producing local urban honey?
Alvéole has a sweet deal for you! We’re presently looking to fill positions on our honey extraction team in Denver for the 2021 beekeeping season.
This is a temporary position, for the harvest season, available from June to October.
Click here to see a video of honey extraction.
At Alvéole, we install beehives across cities and educate companies and schools about bees and beekeeping. We’re out to make people fall in love with bees, which in turn will make them fall in love with nature, and completely change their sense of responsibility towards the environment.
We’re a B Corp founded in 2013, now active in thirteen major cities in North America.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Uncap honey frames
- Operate the machines in the extraction line
- Unload the honey boxes from trucks
- Clean the extraction room
- Jar honey
- Label honey jars
- Pack pallets of jarred honey
- Assist in the facilitation shipments of honey across the United States
- Organize the different sections of the production room and keep them tidy at all times
- Handle matters related to the production, assembly, pacing, personalization and shipping of products
- Track inventory
- Ensure irreproachable quality control
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Attention to detail
- Good team spirit
- Enjoys repetitive tasks
- Can handle heat and heavy lifting (40 pounds)
- Available from June 2021 to October 2021
Start Date: Beginning of June 2021